Tuesday 22 April 2014

Shopping spree






To end the Easter I went to london with my friend on Monday, and we went for a wander around Oxford Street and I really wanted to go into Lush as I just love it in there! So we went in the shop and OMG it smelt gorgeous and everything just looked so pretty in there. I decided that I wanted to buy the king of skin crown bar after hearing about it loads by other you Tubers, it is so moisturising and smells amazing. It is officially my all time favourite thing to use for my skin now and I would definitely go and buy it again. However I did by a couple of other bits in there which I'm very excited to try out. I decided to buy the "bunch of carrots" because they have the Easter bits out now and they just looked so cute I couldn't resist, they have a slight sparkle to them and smell great. I also bought the "Golden egg" from the Easter part which I'm quite nervous about using as there is so much glitter on there it's unreal, my hands were covered just by putting it in the basket. However when the lady spoke to me she told me that it was very nourishing and made your skin feel really soft, which made me feel better about buying it. The lady in the shop was also recommending to me some of the bath bombs which was the most relaxing and had the best smell so I ended up buying the "Twilight bath ballistic" which had the best smell out of all the ones I bought. It smelt really sweet and it has Lavender in it which is relaxing, calming and makes you feel so fresh afterwards. 
I will be doing a Haul video soon of all the bits I bought over the whole of the Easter weekend.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment